–1 vote
in E2-2018 by

A: You must complete the required EchoLink training
B: You must have purchased a license to use the EchoLink software
C: You must be sponsored by a current EchoLink user
D: You must register your call sign and provide proof of license

1 Answer

0 votes
by (377 points)
I dislike that we are asking about the processes used by the echolink administrators in a license exam  You could happily operate radios all you like and not have to worry about how access to echolink is managed.

Welcome to the ham radio question pool development site.

Answer a question to give your feedback on how it could be improved, why it's not right, or why it should go.

You can vote questions up to indicate they're great, or down to indicate they should not be given.

To propose questions and have them discussed here, use the "Suggested" category within each element.

Feedback can be used by VECs to decide on questions to exclude, and will be forwarded to the NCVEC QPC on a regular basis.